Arvigo® Maya abdominal therapy, Maya Acupressure & Kahuna
Hannah has a natural and deep connection with plants and the earth. She brings this to each session by listening and tuning into your body, to intuitively bring healing energy and alignment within. Hannah is trained in Arvigo® Maya abdominal therapy, Maya Acupressure & Kahuna and uses these modalities to work by revealing and encouraging healing layer by layer. She honours the value in self-care practices which is a vital element woven throughout her offerings.
An ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage
The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy are founded on an ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage. This technique is performed externally by gently guiding and supporting organs back into their optimal position, allowing for improved functioning for optimal health and wellness.
Arvigo® Therapy is best known for addressing misalignment or congestion in the reproductive organs of both women and men, as well as many common digestive disorders.
The techniques effectively alleviate tissue congestion and organ constriction to improve the vital flows of energy, blood, lymph and nerves in the abdomen. They address and can release emotional and energetic tension from the abdomen. This assists to prevent the progression of chronic disease while improving the body’s ability to self-repair and balance.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® support and enhance health and wellness throughout the life cycle for women, men, and children.
What a session entails
- A comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help align reproductive and abdominal organs to optimal position, improve circulation to organs and promote vital flow to support the body’s inherent healing capacity
- Evaluation of pelvic alignment and application of bodywork to improve pelvic alignment when indicated
- Take home instructions in self-care massage to further your sessions and follow with self-healing
- Recommendations of complimentary supportive modalities to support your health and wellness that may include:
o Bajos – traditional herbal yoni steam bath of the Maya
o Faja – a traditional lower abdomen support wrap
o Castor oil packs
o Nutritional and herbal support
o Lifestyle education
Includes an indepth consultation, Arvigo® therapy involving anterior and posterior massage and adjustments of the pelvic and womb area.
Self-care massage will also be taught so that one can continue the therapy at home and increase the healing action.
Plus, one or various modalities of: herbal yoni steam, castor oil pack, herbal care and foot bath.
Follow Up Consultation
$110 – $150
Typically, 2-3 sessions (at a minimum) are required to address most conditions.